With this post you can have an idea about the prices for students. Huelva is a cheap city, and find accommodation here its quite easy.
- Room in a shared flat: 140-180€/month
- Bills (water, electricity and gas): 20-40€/month (per person)
- Internet: 8-15€/mes (per person)
- Gym: 15-60€/month
- City Bus: 1.10€ with single ticket, 0.65€ with bonobus or 22€ per month with your student card.
- Rent a bike at the university: 20€/semester (limited number of bikes!!!)
- Entrance to clubs: 0-10€ (usually, 0€).
- Long drinks: 2-7€
- Shots: 0,50-2€
- Beer / Soft drink: 0,80-3€
- Tapas: 0,80-3€
- Cinema ticket: 5.00-9.00€
- Menu at the university: 4.50-5.50€ (including bread, drink and dessert).
- Photocopies: 0.02-0.10€
- Packet of cigarretes: 3.35- 6.00€, depending of the brand.
- Bottle of vodka: 3.50 - 15€
- Litre of milk: 0.55 - 1.20€
- Litre of red wine: 0.65 - 1.20€
That´s all. If you need something else, you can leave a comment ;).